THE ETHICAL CLEANING & RESTORATION ROLODEX
I’d like the opportunity to offer my services to your subscribers and visitors. I understand that you have an opt-in list of 14,197 subscribers and that you get an average of 200 unique visitors to your site every day. Each of these subscribers has a current mold problem and they’re looking for professional help NOW! I’d like to help.
As a Member of the Ethical Cleaning & Restoration Rolodex, I recognize my professional and personal obligations to my clients, to our industry, and to this association. I also recognize that through a commitment to a high level of ethical and professional standards, I not only better the industry, but everyone who comes into contact with my company.
Therefore, as a Member of the Ethical Cleaning & Restoration Rolodex, I pledge to support and uphold the standards and principles of professional conduct as presented below in the Member Code of Ethics.
Member Code Of Ethic
- I will perform services in accordance with the laws of the city and state I operate in.
- I will protect my client interests by providing valuable consumer information they need in making wise service decisions.
- I will NEVER misrepresent services to a client or infer that additional services must be purchased for an extra cost once a firm quote has already been presented.
- I will NEVER utilize “Bait-and Switch” business practices of advertising or low-price offers that I have no intention of honoring.
- I will NEVER exercise commission-only hiring practices which compels employees to exercise unethical hard-sell tactics solely for the purpose of creating a livable wage at the expense of clients’ true service needs.
- I will NEVER misrepresent facts about warranties or quality of service.
- I will be ethical and honest in all of my business and professional relationships.
Any members found to have knowingly violated the Code of Ethics will immediately have their membership terminated. Documented complaints that are not resolved in a professional manner will be posted on this site as an informational resource for Consumers.
If you’re a Professional Contractor and feel that you can conform to the code of ethics, you’re invited to become a member.
For the “Best Deal” PREMIER ETHICAL CONTRACTOR MEMBERSHIP
Yes, I want the Best Deal Premier Membership so I’ll have top placement on your website. Membership includes a Bolded listing with a direct link to my website, a “live” email connection or a personal web page hosted on the Get Mold Solutions site (whichever I choose), as well as twice a month promotion in your weekly ezine.
“Good Deal” Basic Ethical Contractor Membership
Yes, I want the Good Deal Basic Membership which includes a Non-Bolded listing with a direct link to my website, a “live” email connection or a personal web page hosted on the Get Mold Solutions site (whichever I choose), as well as a once a month promotion in your weekly ezine.
Join online by clicking the appropriate button above,
or fill out and FAX or mail the order form below.
Payment Method (choose one):
Charge My (circle): Visa ~ Mastercard ~ American Express ~ Discover
Card Number: ____________________________________
Expiration Date: _____________________
Print Name: __________________________________________
Company Name: __________________________________________
Zip Code: _______________________
Fax Number: __________________________________________
Certifications Held: __________________________________________
NOTE: Supplying your FAX number and E-mail address grants permission to deliver updates and notifications by that medium.
FAX this order form to:
Or mail it to:
Get Mold Solutions
20428 65th Dr. NE
Arlington, WA 98223 USA